Saturday 15 September 2018

Big Life Journal for lil' ones...

https://www.facebook.com/biglifejournal/videos/10155879151383099/?t=4
Kids Growth Mindset Journal/Book by Big Life JournalJust received this for our little one yesterday and she absolutely loves writing in it and sharing her thoughts. It's a journal that was advertised online on a USA website (with the links above) and I read some of the information around it and I'm glad I made that decision.

Presently there is one journal for which has a weekly format with the encouragement of having a journal buddy (me in this case) to support and encourage journaling. This particular one is for 5+ to pre-teens and there's a new one coming out soon for teens that I'll be looking be checking out too.

The beauty of having these journals is that it brings about ways for our young ones to explore and consider ideas that remain in one book. This is quite apart from the school work and it allows them to work at their own pace and whenever they want to.

The neat thing for me is also for our young one to have a record of thoughts and ideas that may change as one develops and it's also fun to go back and see what was written as I have done in having kept and read back on some of my journalling back when I was young.

Highly recommended for our young ones with a bit of encouraging and help to see them through the tasks at their own pace...

No comments:

Post a Comment