Sunday 20 January 2019

Summer evening strolls with the family...

 Now that summer has truly set in, we have started taking summer evening strolls as a family and it's a good time to get out of the house and enjoy each other's company whilst discussing things that come to mind in a relaxing atmosphere whilst out in nature.

It also benefits the body in taking in fresh air and having that 30 minutes a day exercise that we're all encouraged to enjoy family and what better way to than working out together as a family and making memories whilst we're at it.

I must say that I can't take the credit for it as it's my beloved's forte in getting us out in the evenings to be active when I'd rather be relaxing on the laptop but when I do force myself to put on my runnings shoes and comfortable clothing, then it's all worth it.

This weekend we took time to walk around the Panmure Basin which takes less than an hour with so many workout stations and people doing the same thing that it feels like camaraderie of sorts with some walking, biking, running, skateboarding etc.

So if you're children or partner/spouse ever get bored at home and need something to do then I would encourage a bike, walk, stroll around a local park, the street or block etc. to get that adrenaline up, especially if you add a couple of hills in there and you never know, you just might enjoy it like I'm doing....

No comments:

Post a Comment