Wednesday 24 April 2019

Life Conference 2019

This is the second year that our family will be attending the Annual Life conference which started last night from 23 - 26 April 2019 with the theme or focus on Here - Now.

This time it's being held in our new Central campus with Masterclasses spread out over the city with some at Auckland Boys Grammar school, at the different church rooms and other venues close by.

I'm really encouraged with the different conference venues for Adventures kids which has a primary and preschool programme and also an Epic teens conference with a no parents allowed policy (ha ha).

There are four Masterclasses focus as: church, community, business, and kingdom. Last year I attended the community Masterclasses with my beloved and learned a lot and so decided to attend this year again although I may be able to skip into some other Masterclasses as well.

I think the neat thing about this conference is that last night we were reminded about focussing on the Here - Now in understanding that we can learn from our yesterdays and anticipate our tomorrows but that what counts is what we're doing Here and Now. I

n fact, that was the message last night by our Senior Pastor Paul de Jong who has done some miraculous things in having our campuses realigned and relocated in Central and in South Auckland with so many volunteers and donors making it happen. A truly blessed vision for the city and the nation.

I'm looking forward to the messages over the next couple of days in helping me to realign the things that I need to do with the purposes before me. Family, church family, the books, studies, work, creativity etc. all need to align with God's purpose for me with more to come ...


No comments:

Post a Comment