Friday 2 September 2022

Happy Springtime with "Master Blaster"...

 

This week I've been jamming with my lil' sister and in our travels one of my all time favourite Stevie Wonder songs came up in our conversation as I think she was sharing about a Hollywood tribute to the iconic star with Beyonce singing a medley of some of his hit songs.

I watched the tribute but in my opinion it doesn't really come close to Stevie Wonder's original hits. So I've been playing his "Master Blaster" hit song and dancing to it whilst completing my 10K steps for September.

Yes, it has a Reggae beat and a real pick up now that Springtime is officially on the cards for our NZ seasons. Plus with my busy schedule, this song just reminds me to take it easy, one day, one step at a time and to just enjoy!...

No comments:

Post a Comment