Monday 30 November 2015

Overnight at Le Rosalote Guest Fale in Savaii, Samoa...


Fritz with Le Rosalote co-owner - highly recommended!
Whilst we were in Samoa, my husband (Tofilau Fritz) and I celebrated our 14th wedding anniversary and we decided to travel to Savai'i on our special day with our children to research material on our next book but to also have some R&R.
After quick whirlwind trip we decided to look into a beach fale close to the Wharf in order to catch the ferry back the next morning and that's where we met with the co-owner of Le Rosalote Guest Fale only 15 mins away from the Wharf.
She was so amazing as she gave great accommodation discount for our family and provided a meal with our limited budget, towels, soap and toothpaste (although we had our own but wet). The hostess was also neat in supporting with adding an extra bed for our family of 5 at no extra cost when I was quite happy to share with our littlest.
The room was lovely with a neat view of the ocean outside our fale and we were able to sleep easily after a long day's drive around the island (more of the sites we visited in following blogs) and also will be reviewing on the 'trip advisor' website too.
The hospitality at "Le Rosalote" was second to none and they went above and beyond to accommodate for our needs. I would definitely recommend them to any and all as the next day I woke up (on my birthday) to the sound of water lapping beneath me (as the fale are built half on land and the other half on top of the water) and an amazing sunrise greeting me as I lay on the bed.
But even more amazing was that Fritz forgot his wallet behind and when we caught the Ferry (Lady Samoa III) I wondered why they called his full name out and that was because one of the staff had dropped off his wallet to the Ferry staff and they were able to connect the wallet with it's owner.
Simply amazing...






No comments:

Post a Comment