Monday 14 May 2018

Mother's day celebrations and movie...

Yesterday, I had a neat mother's day starting with a quick 45 min workout at our work gym and then coming home to my lovely children and husband with their plans but I preferred to miss breakfast and then off to church for a neat mother's day service, although got there a bit late but did get a sweet chocolate.

Then off to lunch at our favourite restaurant with extras to take home. Spent some time with my sister and then off to watch the 'Avengers' movie in the evening for a bit of relaxation. I took my children to watch with me and we had a neat time together although there were more questions at the end of the movie than at the beginning.

My sister also reminded me that after the credits there was also a brief trailer that gives a hint of the next movie in the process. So it was a neat time to spend together with family and to be a little bit spoilt but also neat to know of mother's being especially appreciated for one day a year (like Christmas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment