Sunday 12 January 2020

Health and fitness goals for 2020...

Whilst my beloved is away in Samoa with my dad, I've had the chance, with the help of my sister and middle child to finally clear a space in our garage for a workout station. Pictured here is a weights station that I bought many years ago but didn't quite get around to assembling.

When I finally opened the box I was surprised to see the amount of assembling that I would have to do and a couple of hours later it was fully assembled and it even folds up which is another bonus that I wasn't expecting.

This is a blessing as in the readings and research that I've done on fitness for those getting older in life, that a combination of cardio, healthy food and some weights workouts can go a long way to supporting my health goals for 2020 and beyond.

I remember growing up and seeing many older Samoan woman in their 50s+ retired and living quite sedentary lives which is in some ways was an expectation as there were younger people to do many of the things that they used to do.

I have different ideas and have enjoyed showing and sharing a fitness weights programme with my lil sis and middle child with the idea of working together on our fitness goals for 2020. As those first 5 years at our Uni gym has gone a long way to keeping those healthy lifestyle choices alive...

No comments:

Post a Comment