Monday 1 June 2020

Happy 81st Birthday to my mum...

My and my best friend and mum
It's been a very busy weekend this week with birthdays to celebrate and graduations celebrations for ceremonies that didn't happen. This includes the 81st birthday celebration of mum today together with the Queen's birthday weekend.

We were laughing today with my children in that we were celebrating the queen's birthday with the queen of our family who happens to be our mum.

I thank God for this special lady as every year, every month, week, day and moment is blessed in having a mum like her in our lives.

Today we celebrated and affirmed her as being (for me) the most influential lady in my/our lives in what she has taught, shared and in the ways that she has loved me and my children in practical ways like ensuring that when they would return home from school, that there was a meal waiting for them especially when I was at work too.

She has been like a mum to my children too and the bond that they feel with my mother is a blessing in that they know her well and see where I get my positive traits (the faults are mine alone :). I pray that God continues to bless her life with many more happy times ahead and praise God that He chose a special mum like her to be mine...

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Aunty! Much love from us Kalolo's. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Luisa and love to your family too. God bless :)

      Delete
  2. Birthday

    Birthday blessings to your beautiful mum
    Rejoicing in over eight nurturing decades of shared love and mentoring
    God bless take care xo




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gracina as my mum has been such a special blessin in my life and blessings to you and your family too.

      Delete