Tuesday 23 April 2024

Walking around the mountain...

Today I went for a walk around our local mountain with my three young-uns. It was a beautiful day that was cool enough to take a walk.

The neat thing was that there had been an upgrade on the tracks around the mountain and I hadn't been up there since the COVID-19 Pandemic.

It was great that I could take them all out for some lunch of sushi and donuts (as a dessert treat) during the second week of the school holidays. It was great to spend time together.

It was also neat to have guard rails installed in precarious parts with stairs to carefully guide people down the steeper slopes. This has been a neat addition to the upgrades as it feels a lot more safe for those taking the walk. I'd definitely encourage walkers to take the time to visit their local mountains with family...

No comments:

Post a Comment