Sunday 22 April 2018

Latest Peter Rabbit movie...

Last week, got the chance to take out my children and accompanied by my sister to watch the latest Peter Rabbit movie. I'd seen the shorts and as our lil' one wanted to watch it, the older ones weren't too keen to visit.

We were pleasantly surprised in watching the movie and laughing at a whole of Peter Rabbit antics that kept getting him in trouble. I remember that a friend gave me a whole set of Peter Rabbit books and I enjoyed reading them in their small state i.e. like tiny books that a child could read with the neat little pictures written and drawn by Beatrix Potter, in fact, her life's story in also a fascinating movie.

So I'd highly recommend them for a family outing especially if you have small children as there are a lot of scenes that are funny but also for children to consider if some of Peter Rabbit's antics weren't as good in his intentions.

Sam Neil (NZ actor) also plays a small part in the movie right at the beginning before his character goes off into the 'great blue yonder' and his nephew takes over the cottaage but all in all a family friendly movie with lots of laughs along the way...

No comments:

Post a Comment