Monday 24 February 2020

Adult Education course upskilling...

Innovation Hub at Te Wananga o Aotearoa, Mangere campus
This weekend I was busy with my first class in upskilling in an Adult Education (level 5) course where I work.

What was so neat about the first day was that I got to study with my beloved in the same class with a neat kaiako/tutor who shares the same Maori/Pasifika vibes that we have.

On our first day, our kaiako, Sheryl, got us to sign into various social media Apps and then had us running around, enjoying ourselves, meeting other adult students and learning how to use new technologies which is always good for teachers to keep up with.

Now with so many assignments starting to pile up, I'd better start delegating some of my other works to do with others around who are well able to complete. But suffice for now as this study course will end in July.

Never a dull moment but so much to learn in the meantime...

No comments:

Post a Comment