Friday 28 February 2020

Blue Moon $2 birthday special with Krispy Kreme donuts...


This week has been a really busy week with so much happening for our family, at work and with the volunteer work that I do in the community. So much so, that today I decided to go to Krispy Kreme (once in a blue moon) and shout our family to a couple of dozens of donuts.
Being that there was a $2 (for a dozen when buying another dozen) birthday special on as Krispy Kreme was celebrating it's 2nd year in NZ. I still remember the opening (earlier blog) when I took my children and sister over to check it out in the evening and there were queues spilling out over the sidewalk.
Nowadays, the long queues have diminished and the drive-thru isn't so busy and there's a nice atmosphere for a sit-in hot chocolate and donut. So today was a neat day to take it easy, enjoy a donut and relax for the rest of the night...

No comments:

Post a Comment