Thursday 3 June 2021

Annie Grace - beautiful singer songwriter...


 I'm blessed to have in our family the beautiful singer songwriter Annie Grace. It's been a blessing to see what God's done in her life in touching many people with her blessed songs that I've heard at many a wedding in dances and sung at special occasions.

I've known her mother as my favourite Aunty Talosaga growing up, who is very strong in the Lord as a prayer warrior and Pastor. I remember how she would buy me special gifts that was such a blessing as a child. My mum's sister, who's also another favourite Aunty Mafa, lives together in their household and has been like a second mum to Annie.

Annie's been gifted with a special talent of being able to touch people with her music which has won her awards. As a child she started singing in church (and still continues to) and I remember that when I first met my beloved, who was on a short stay guest at their home from overseas, her mum had asked Annie to bless us with a song.

The beauty of her music is not only in the arrangements of her song, thanks to her musically talented brother, Eric, and husband, Mission, and their team but also that she is able to sing her Christian songs both in Samoan and English.

At present, our two teenagers, are learning a Samoan young women's dance in a group, to one of Annie's songs for a Wedding next weekend for my cousin's family. The song above has a beautiful arrangement and I hope that the couple are blessed by another one of Annie's beautiful songs...

No comments:

Post a Comment