Wednesday 2 June 2021

Happy 82nd Birthday to my Mum...

 

It's been a massive week of birthdays with my father's last week and then my beloved a day before my mum's and yesterday it was my dearest mum's birthday. She is probably the woman who has had the single greatest influence, amazing support and blessing in my life. 

I count myself blessed to have had such wonderful blessings in having my parents hand picked for me in that God must have known that I would need someone with lots of creative flair and organisation (my mum) and a no fear, highly disciplined person like my dad to both mentor me.

I wouldn't have been able to accomplish even half of what I've been able to succeed in had not it been for my parents' support and their unconditional, never ending love and belief in me. I just hope that I'm able to have the same support and influence on my children as they have been for me.

I pray that God continues to bless her and our family with many more years together and that we can be a blessing to her in as much as she has been such a beautiful blessing to my family over the years that my children love their grandmother so much...

No comments:

Post a Comment