Saturday 18 June 2022

Netflix movie recommended called "Hustle"...


 Lately, I've been so busy with so many things on the go that I often don't get much time to sit down and relax. This week, I decided I needed some well deserved R & R (rest & relaxation) and thought to see what might be interesting to watch on Netflix i.e. something that I could enjoy and relate to.

Adam Sandler's latest Netflix movie called "Hustle" was an interesting pick as it was recently released and as I don't enjoy watching sports on TV but do enjoy watching movies about sports heroes, the rise of the underdog etc. This movie was certainly a surprise for me.

I must say that I haven't been a big fan of the main actor, Adam Sandler, especially in some of this comedies that I thought were OTT "over the top" but this movie, I thought, was thoughtfully directed and Adam Sandler was a believable character with Queen Latifah as his onscreen wife.

I won't spoil the movie for you except to say that Basketball fans might recognize a lot of the famous basketball players that are featured on the movie and that it's a good story that encourages hard work and consistent effort to win the day. 

So if you do get a chanced for some R & R and decide to watch this movie. Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment