Thursday 16 August 2018

Highly recommending a Health coach and My FatSecret App...

Yesterday, I went to visit a health coach as a way of reviewing my health priorities in wanting to get fit, eat healthy and maintain a better balanced lifestyle with all the responsibilities and demands of my very busy schedule.

I would highly recommend this to any working mothers, in fact any women, who are constantly on the go and have very little time to themselves in having a health coach who can help you to reflect and reassess on all aspects of your life and to try and somehow discuss your goals and priorities and how to align them with your health goals to live a more balanced and productive lifestyle as it's really important to try and balance out the different aspects in your life but to also consider maintaining a healthy lifestyle.

So we were able to talk about the daily demands of my life i.e. work, family, studies, responsibilities, my eating habits, food shopping, cooking (or not), exercise (or not), hobbies etc. It was neat in that it really helped me to analyze and understand some of the things that I needed to do and those that needed to be kicked to the curb (so to speak).

As a result, one of the neat things that she recommended to me was an 'App' that can help track your weight, food intake (with calorie counter - if you're into that) with NZ foods and shows your progress (or lack thereof) with so many features i.e. recipes etc. which can be found on www.fatsecret.co.nz

The App is called 'My Fatsecret' and it's free and easy to use, so easy that you can register with your Facebook or Google profile and then fill out your profile questions and then you're good to go. Already I'm seeing this as a life changer in helping me to assess, daily, many of the goals that I've identified and looking forward to tracking my progress over time with this.

So if you're looking at living a more healthier lifestyle, why not consider visiting your local 'health coach' via asking your GP (General practicing doctor) and then check out the App and start your lifestyle towards a healthier you...

No comments:

Post a Comment