Tuesday 3 December 2019

Final shared dinner with class...

A big thank you to my neat class for the breakup dinner that we had last night with the sharing of gifts and lovely speeches and then a shared meal before we call it a day with the end of another year of learning on the course.

What's been so encouraging is the learning journey that we've all had in learning from each other and about each other as well as the curriculum lessons that we shared in discussing various perspectives and becoming more in tune with indigenous ways of thinking and doing.

I feel very privileged to have been able to share this space with my students and very humbled for the special gifts that they shared with me and lovely cards and speeches that we shared about some of the highlights over the year.

And now we can all look forward to graduation next year, Lord willing, with some continuing on to the Master's degree course, one moving overseas and many continuing on with their learning journey to other courses.

As for me, it's continuing with my studies and looking forward to acquiring new students to teach and looking forward to what the new year will bring...

No comments:

Post a Comment