Saturday 31 October 2020

A canvas in the making...

 

This is the foyer of the 3 in 1 Early childhood centres that our Samoa Aoga (Early childhood centre) is located in.

I have big plans for it. So this is the before photo and over time I'll post an after photo. Interestingly enough it's a shared front reception area for the 3 language nests of the: Cook Islands, Niue and Samoan.

I'm thinking big colourful flowers such as the hibiscus and large green tropical leaves and perhaps a few other tropical plants that you might find in the Pacific.

This was thanks to an idea from a Ministry of Education representative whom I talked yesterday who gave me the idea to consider it as a large canvas to fill as these features have been there for quite a long time.

And I'm hoping to take advantage of the artistic license that I might be allowed if the other 2 Early childhood centres don't mind as it's a bit drab at the moment although they did do the best that they could with the resources that were available at the time.

Watch this space!...

No comments:

Post a Comment