Thursday 30 November 2023

Relaxing at Ramada Resort Phillip Island in Melbourne...

Just got back from visiting family and chillaxing with my children at the Ramada Resort on Phillip Island, a 2-3 hour drive from Melbourne Airport (depending on traffic).

Had a great time working on my thesis of which I decided to delay submitting until early next year as there are still some things I want to do and check on.

But still got time in the last couple of days to spend in the outdoor pool and the outdoor and undercover spas that they had at the resort.

It was such a refreshing time that I would recommend it for any who have been so busy with so much that it's important to take some self-care time out for relaxing and getting a better perspective on things. That's the reason why I decided to delay the submission date as I still thought that I had so much to write on i.e. mini theses within the thesis.

Nice to be back and straight back to work with my last weekend class with my current cohort with their submission finals this weekend too with presentations. I just can't believe how fast this last few weeks have gone by with Xmas just around the corner and summer holidays coming up.

I also have plans for Samoa at the end of next month with never a dull moment and looks like I'll still be writing in Samoa too but feeling good as I'm at the last stages and tidying up as I go. It's not alike working on something important that needs to be done well and not just settling...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment