Monday 7 October 2024

Books as special wedding gifts...

Last weekend, two of my former students who were a couple were getting married and asked after some of my books as gifts for some special family members.

It was a real honour and privilege to be asked of this for their special day and I obliged willingly. As I must say that I've had a few couples come through my class as part of their learning journey together as a couple which has been a really neat.

The pics you see are bundles of books that I had made up for them and you are most welcome to contact me if you are interested in any book bundles too.

I'm also looking forward to the end of the year as I have some new titles being released and looking forward to seeing how they are received.

I've also been very encouraged by such requests as it reminds me that these ancient Samoan stories are still relevant today as they were when they were first being told. As there are a lot of information that's shared when these stories are brought to life through books or theatre (films & plays)...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment