Sunday, 11 October 2026

Holidays and Term 4 starts...

 

It's been a very busy two-week holiday, with our youngest chilling the first week and then having a friend sleepover the second week. There were definitely lots of things to keep them busy for the whole week, including going to watch the Spider-Man (2026) movie at the cinema with popcorn and drinks.

Unfortunately, I had a virtual meeting that I needed to join, so I had to sneak out before the end of the movie, but I'll probably catch up with the ending when it comes through on a streaming platform. It was interesting to watch because the last Spider-Man movie was a few years ago, and it brought the story up to date.

Another excursion that they went on was to 'Spookers' on the final night, with the entertainment (that's what they call it) sessions starting at 9 pm for the R13 session. I'm not into horror movies or such because I don't know why I'd pay someone to scare me, but anyway, they enjoyed themselves, with our middle child joining the fray too.

Now there's one more sleep before Term 4 starts again, and I have an end-of-year in-house conference to prep for and organise. But more on that at the end of the month, as today was the annual White Sunday or Lotu Tamaiti (Church for children), in performing plays, speaking memorised Bible verses and a to'ona'i or feast, at the end of church and until next year...

No comments:

Post a Comment