Sunday 6 August 2017

NZ Book Festival 11 Nov at Mt Eden Memorial Hall...

Image may contain: one or more people, people sitting and indoor
Pic courtesy of NZ Book Festival (2016)
 Looking forward to the NZ Book Festival that's confirmed to be held in November in Mt Eden, Auckland this year. It will be the third event that I've attended since it's inaugural exhibition in 2014. I was blessed enough to start with my first exhibit in 2015 as a self published author over on the North Shore.

Which reminds me that I'd better register myself and begin to get ready for the various things that I need to do for the occasion. As you can see in the pic above, my author table is in the foreground with the yellow and blue tablecloths (I've probably left to pick up some lunch) and yes, I wanted my colours to stand out of the crowd rather than your run of the mill black.

Some authors went all out and had promo boards and author advertisement flags which I'm now considering to purchase as I now have some 11 different books on offer. This year it's still at the Mt Eden Memorial hall on the 11th of November which is a Saturday and looking forward to engaging with some of the public and other self-published writers as I did last year...

No comments:

Post a Comment