Saturday 19 August 2017

StrengthFinders...

Yesterday, I went to a Professional development session at work which was to help develop corporate leadership training for staff within the organisation.

We were asked to answer over 100 short questions of around 20 mins and then as a result of our answers, 5 main strengths would be recorded.

My main strengths were: Activator, Belief, Input, Stategic and Relator, which aligned with my need to get things done i.e. to walk the talk; my Christian faith as a base for whatever I do; my interest in facts through inputting information - research; that I'm strategic thinker and relate to a close group of people.

This was neat to know but also knowing that there are also areas that still need development. There are also a lot of these on FaceBook which I do from time to time as a bit of a joke but it was good to do as a reminder of what things are possible through your giftings and your personality...

No comments:

Post a Comment