Monday 20 April 2020

Faith, Hope and Love movie trailer...

During our national lockdown, I've managed to bake more than I usually do, spend quality time with my children more than at work and watch many interesting movies on Netflicks, more than I usually do amongst other things.

One movie that my beloved chose to watch on the weekend with me is called 'Faith, Hope and Love'. It was an interesting movie because it featured an Australian actress/dancer as the leading lady (I could instantly tell by her accent) and she played the part of a divorced dance studio owner who was single and needed a dance partner to help pay for renovation for her dance studio.

The other interesting feature was that Christian (Catholic?) themes were discussed throughout the movie with references to Christian history, praying together, bible studies etc. that are often not seen in contemporary films.

I'd highly recommend this movie as a light-hearted film about two single people coming together initially to fulfil the quest of winning a dance competition but ultimately winning the heart of the other and they lived happily ever after (sorry spoiler alert after the fact!)...

No comments:

Post a Comment