Saturday 6 April 2024

My Creative Type - The Dreamer...

 

Part of my Ph.D is using my creativity as an expression through my academic thesis.

As I thought that my creativity passed down through my great grandmother, Eleni, to my grandfather who was a creative jeweller (of sorts), to my mum, myself and now children would be quite an interesting perspective to write from.

What was interesting for me was in my endeavours to search for ideas, I came across this "My Creative Type" survey which asks some creative questions and ends with a profile from the way that the questions are answered.

My resulting profile was "The Dreamer" with a lot of information that spoke of my creativity through the keen eye of a "magical realist" which is very true for me. I'd highly recommend this survey or test for any wanting to know more about their creative personality traits.

Here's the link: https://mycreativetype.com/ and don't forget to share with others who might be interested to make considered decisions on how to hone in or reign out their creativity. Some of the questions were quite interesting but very important for creatives to not only discover but move on...

No comments:

Post a Comment