Thursday 23 July 2020

Oral hygiene and good dentists...

Going to the Dentist is a harrowing event for some but since I had braces early in my teenage years, it's a regular occurrence that I've gotten used to.

One of the things that I've learned about Dentists is that you get your good ones who make you feel at ease and you pay reasonable costs for.

But then I've also experienced those dentists who like to charge their customers exorbitant fees with services that they didn't really need to pay for like injections for cleaning teeth when they're not really required.

I currently have a dentist whom I've had for the past couple of years and I would highly recommend his practice with the professional service that he offers customers as well as the advice he gives for keeping oral health a priority in our lives.

I've also encouraged our eldest to complete her dental care appointments before turning 18 years whereby adults will then have to pay for all of their oral health services. That's on top of encouraging daily brushing and good oral hygiene to keep their for lifelong living.

So if you haven't got a good dentist and need to see someone then happy to PM you the details and you can check out the services for yourself. I must say my pocket is not broke from seeing them and I'll never go back to the ones I had before...

No comments:

Post a Comment