Monday 13 July 2020

Painting: Unicorn on canvas...


Since I'm not able to fly back to Samoa with my family anytime soon (although my children keep asking) the next best thing, apart from dreaming about it, is to get busy doing other things that are a healthy distraction from the obvious. 

So I bought a small canvas to paint for our youngest's bedroom, as she likes the idea of lil' unicorns and had fun with the 4 colours (white, purple, green and yellow) that came with it (added some colours of my own) with the small vial of glitter that was included but that didn't show up like it was supposed to.

Completed within an hour and then up on the bedroom wall. Definitely, something I'd recommend rather than buying already painted on printed canvases. An idea for birthday presents or something original for someone who would appreciate it...





No comments:

Post a Comment