Thursday 1 April 2021

Bruno Mars et. al. new 2021 song release...


 It was so interesting yesterday when I took our eldest to the salon for her hair appointment and then I decided to stay and chill, flip through some magazines and listen to the radio whilst the hairdresser 'did her thing'.

Whilst all this was happening, a song started playing on the radio that caught my attention because I'd never heard it before but it had a 70s vibe (for those music connoisseurs) like the BeeGees etc. and I had to wait until the song finished to find out who the artists were.

Well, then I found out that it was the new 2021 release by Bruno Mars and Anderson .Paak, with Silk Sonic. Even the official video has those silky vibes which is quite a laugh as it seems light-hearted and not as serious as the lyrics might suggest...


No comments:

Post a Comment