Thursday 20 April 2023

Last week of Easter holidays before school starts again...


 For the last week of our school holidays, I took my youngest with a couple of her cousins i.e. one from Samoa and another originally from Brisbane to view the above movie at the last session. It was interesting to see their reactions to the movie and even moreso for me as I was so tired from a busy day that I saw the beginning and then woke up at the end and missed a lot of the movie.

I wish I could say more about what I thought about the movie but as I didn't get to see it in it's entireity, it wouldn't be a complete review so will leave it to say that the beginning and the ending of the movie was quite interesting to watch :)

It was also quite an interesting group of actors with both English and American actors which made for an interesting interaction. Also the special effects were quite interesting too but I'll leave that for you to watch and consider...

No comments:

Post a Comment