Saturday 29 April 2023

Rainbow's End Twilight rides...

Things have been so busy with school starting again after ANZAC (Australia New Zealand Army Corp - an alliance) day that I haven't had a chance to blog about some of the neat things that have been happening around about with my family.

Last week, I shouted out my two youngest's to visit Rainbow's End for their Twilight rides. It's a local pleasure park with extreme rides and rides for children as well. It was a neat experience and one that I'd recommend but not for the faint hearted if you're wanting to go on the thrill seeker rides.

The twilight rides started at 4.30pm and finished at 8.30pm but the doors opened at 4pm so that everyone could get ready for surging into the park and choosing which line to wait in for their favourite rides.

I enjoyed the rides that I chose such as the Log fume (floating in a log), the bumper boats (but not the smell of petrol), the Dodgems, the Stratofear (not the extreme setting), the Goldrush ride, the Fear fall (takes you up high on and then drops you down fast!) and just generally having a good time with my youngin's.

I let them go on all the extreme rides such as the Corkscrew Roller coaster, the Invader, the Stratofear (on the extreme setting that takes one right up until your sitting upside down on the ride, the Power Surge that also has you hanging upside down.

Afterwards, we went to the local Denny's family Restaurant and had dinner with dessert. It was good to relax after an adrenalin filled evening with a well deserved meal after the rush about in trying to get to all the rides before it closed down...

No comments:

Post a Comment