Monday 19 June 2023

An encouraging poster for daughter/s...

 

When I saw this poster, I thought to send it to my daughters as sometimes when the things become overwhelming, as they sometimes can be, it's good to know that I've got their back no matter what they're going through.

I think this same saying would go well with sons too as often young men go through things that are hard to talk about but to know that they can go to their mom is pretty special too.

Nowadays, there's more focus on mental health and self care when back in the day it was expected that you just had to push through without taking time to reflect and consider options of wellness.

I'm glad that there is more awareness of mental health as being just as important as physical and spiritual health. Things have changed enough so that people are now more aware of when things need to be sorted out rather than bottling up to later explode.

If you have a daughter/s, sons or from the rainbow community, I'd encourage you to consider reminding them of their importance in this world and the significant influence that we, as mothers, have on our children. We can support them by encouraging them throughout their lives that they are important...

No comments:

Post a Comment