Thursday 29 February 2024

Card making at the year's start...

 

I've just finished making up a bunch of cards which has been my most recent creative project as I find that I'm always using cards for various occasions.

I've given a bunch of cards away as gifts, and used them for bereavement donations from groups that I'm associated with.

Personalized birthday cards, special occasion cards like graduation, baby on the way, celebrations like weddings and anniversaries and the list goes on.

I'm so glad I've continued this as it's saved a whole heap of time and money scouring which cards would suit which occasion.

I've instead opted for generic cards that can be used for any occasion cards. They're fairly simple but have cute embellishments on them which adds a touch of drama, texture and it also looks like the artist knows what they're doing.

So if you're creatively inclined and want to make up some cards for yourself, you just need to buy blank sets of cards and matching envelopes they you look out for some creative papers, stickers, and glue to afix the artwork onto the card. Next thing you know, they're ready for distribution. All the best out there...

No comments:

Post a Comment