Saturday 12 December 2015

Rainbow's End theme park and then Waikiki ...

 This week has been so busy with end of year functions including prize givings, completing end of year assignments, and going to a theme park with my girls at the local theme park "Rainbow's End" with it's 'Kidz Kingdom'. It was so good to be able to relax and watch my littlest enjoy herself on all the rides.

Although, I still think that Disneyland (Anaheim) in California, the original, still reigns supreme for me but Brisbane, Australia's "Worlds" are pretty good too with their "Dream World", "Sea World" and "Movie World" etc.

Now, with only 24 hours will be on our way with my older two to Waikiki, Hawaii on a school trip but also to see what opportunities and things we can learn along the way. I think it's really important for our young to see what's out there in different societies especially where indigenous cultures are...





No comments:

Post a Comment