Saturday 23 July 2016

Last days of the school holidays...

These last two weeks for the school holidays have gone past so fast and have been so busy with the changes with work, my studies, writing and the conference etc. that I didn't get to spend as much time as I wanted to with my special ones.

The good thing was that they were able to spend time with my folks, their grandparents, before my parents flew back to Samoa last week and I really appreciated the time I was able to spend on completing projects whilst my parents enjoyed their grandchildren sleeping over and assisting with chores etc.

So it was neat to have my beloved and their father take time out to spend with them and we were able to go to the movies to watch "Dory" although I didn't think that it was as good as "Saving Nemo." (Hence the pic above at the movie theatre with our youngest posing next to life size "Ninja Turtles".) They also got to walk up Mangere Mountain and went to the swimming pools whilst I was able to take them shopping.

And looking forward to the next holidays... roll on Christmas!




No comments:

Post a Comment