Friday 22 July 2016

Looking forward to another weekend...


Due to my busyness with work, I haven't been able to blog much this week but have been able to celebrate some milestones in now having been approved to start my new job as kaiako (tutor) for the Certificate in Indigenous research course (level 4) that is in it's inaugural year to start next semester and I'm really excited to see this happen plus a new direction in my teaching.

I also forgot to post up the pics that I took in Wellington in having had a bit of time between the conference speakers to visit Te Papa Museum with the Peter Jackson War Memorial larger than life size statues that looked so real; I visited the waterfront markets; and got to have a walk around the city looking for the Warehouse for our "Space Odyssey" themed dinner. Not to mention the gigantic eagle and model of Gandelf (the grey wizard) suspended from the ceiling of Wellington's airport.

Now I can relax for another weekend before school starts for the children and my new contract in teaching starts again. And I can also celebrate reaching 15,000 hits on this blog although that's a conservative amount in comparison to other blogs that hit that stat per day. And have also submitted my second assignment for my NCALNE (National certificate in adult literacy and numeracy education) and still working on my Educational doctorate.

Never a dull moment... roll on the Weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment