Thursday 1 September 2016

The first day of spring...

Loving this first official day of Spring with lighter crisp fresh air and the lighter mornings also neat to have the opportunity to take my lil' one to the park after work where it's not so dark like in winter months.

So much to plan for with Spring and above is my middle child's miniature creations of dolls cakes that look good enough to eat (but best not to). There's definitely a creative thread that runs through the female side of the family as my lil' sister and I plan for the next book cover for book promotions.

It's also been good to work with two MIT (Manukau Institute of Technology) students in their final year of an applied Bachelor of Business degree who are currently working with my new self-publishing company (you guessed it) "Pacific Hibiscus" who each have planned a research project to work on. One in the area of Accounting and another in Events. Never a dull moment.

And in between working on my EdD (doctoral studies), planning for field trips for my Research class and ensuring that I have a good rest in between. Really looking forward to Christmas too and have a rest... Roll on Dec 16 (my last day of work) ....

No comments:

Post a Comment