Monday 24 August 2020

God daughter's teams tribute to our PM...

 This is a big shout out to my cousin Faavae's daughter (my God-daughter Sam(antha) and her husband and friend for their song tribute to our PM (Prime Minister) Jacinda Ardern. It was quite a surprise to view on Facebook and thought to share it as a new remix (rendition) of the popular song 'Jai Ho' from the movie 'Slumdog Millionaire'.

In September of last year when I attended a family wedding (nieces wedding) in Samoa with my family, I also shared on my blog a beautiful song that Sam dedicated to her cousin the bride and new groom as the song that my cousin danced to with his daughter. So touching and so beautiful.

So glad that she is sharing her talent with her family, her friends and beyond, and therefore had to share this. I hope that our PM gets to view this as Sam not only a busy mum and degree student (although she may have finished her studies?) she has also had a disability since she was young of being blind but that's never stopped her from pursuing her goals.

Well done Sam, your team and your amazing song tribute and looking forward to viewing many more YouTube video clips in the future. A big Fan!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment