Thursday 30 September 2021

"Just Dance" YouTube and virtual tours with dance...


 So far, so good, in since starting my fitness goal of 10 K steps per 5 day during the work week (and taking the weekends of Saturday and Sunday off) I've been able to keep to the goal. It's been neat in that my sister or youngest acts as the DJ and then I dance for an hour to some funky music.

I'd highly recommend listening or watching the "Just Dance" YouTube clips, make a playlist and then go for it. Another neat thing is that you don't have to go outside, especially if you are in lockdown like we are here in NZ in level 3 and you can dance in you bedroom, in your lounge or anywhere you want to.

Have currently danced some 90km according to my pedometer and virtual world tours that I'm going on and it's such fun when adding on these tours that quite take my mind off the task of exercising and makes it fun to get to the next pit stop or end of destination.

In fact, I've decided to do Pacer's 'Solar System' with 10 virtual walk that starts with small goals of walking around Mercury for 3 km's and later to the sun with it's 100 km's. Looks like this is definitely going to keep me busy and enjoying my time each day of over an hour for the next few months. A real blessing in these unprecedented times...

No comments:

Post a Comment