Saturday 30 October 2021

Moana Pasifika Rugby on the horizon...

 

If you haven't already been told, there's a new International Rugby team that's on the horizon called Moana Pasifika Rugby and it's currently looking for committed fans to join the movement.

My dad and my beloved are ardent Rugby fans with my both always watching and backing All Blacks games and Manu Samoa with great interest in International Rugby tournaments.

With this new Rugby team now given the go ahead to select players from all over the globe, it's going to make for a very interest future for Pasifika Rugby as many players have had to live and play in many other countries overseas in order to make financial gains for their families in not having such opportunities in NZ.

If you want to know more information and are an ardent Pasifika rugby fan then you should check their website: https://moanapasifika.co.nz . I'm considering to back them on behalf of my father and I'm sure many others will be interested in seeing how far this will go. It would even be more interesting if it changes the tide of Rugby in NZ as this has been a long time coming...

No comments:

Post a Comment