Tuesday 14 November 2023

Air NZ to Melbourne...

 

It's going to be a very busy month with so much going on and looking forward, already, to December and a break in the Christmas period.

But before then, I'm looking forward to taking my mum to visit Melbourne and family there. It's been a wish of hers to visit and I'm blessed to be able to take with with some family members as well.

We're flying AirNZ, as we've found it to be of good service and it's familiar to us since first flying on it with my family in the 1970s. 

It's definitely had many upgrades but am glad to have been able to book earlier as sometimes this carrier has some bargain airfares, if you book early enough. It's also special as I'll be spending my birthday overseas and will take some time for R&R (rest and relaxation) when we're over there.

I'm also looking forward to seeing if I'm able to accomplish a feat that I've been looking forward to finalizing but more of that when we actually get there. Am also looking forward to visiting Phillip Island again which is a couple of hours drive from the international airport but will be good to be travelling with family.

Otherwise, just getting ready for a busy weekend of work and studies. Also trying to get things sorted for the end of the year and all that entails as well as another trip back to Samoa after Christmas and into the new year. Definitely, never a dull moment...

No comments:

Post a Comment