Monday 9 September 2024

"Heartbreak Anniversary" song by Giveon...

 

I heard this song on the radio and thought I hadn't heard this tone before. It's a song about heartbreak, and it's around three years old, but I still thought I would share it, especially for those going through difficulties with relationships at this time.

I also heard the radio announcer speak on the artist's name, Giveon. She said that when he was named, his mother chose it for the purpose that he would "give," and he's definitely lived up to his name with this song.

I also found it really interesting with his music video setting that apart from the bedroom setting, the music video looks like it's set in an urban industrial area where there's a lot of barrenness in terms of greenery and I guess that echoes the barrenness in his soul...

No comments:

Post a Comment