Sunday 16 July 2017

Thank you 275 times...

 A big thank you to 275 times for publishing a neat article in their latest July edition. In fact, it's been some 2 years since I first started self publishing and 275 also wrote an article about me after publishing my first book and now I'm onto my 12th book in tow.

275 actually is the code for the Mangere local area phone subscribers. I remember in the 1990s the discussion of some local businesses wanting to change their phone numbers due being identified as being located in the area and due to it's reputation, many businesses choose to change the numbers.

Things have changed a lot since then with the advent of mobile phones numbers that identify the service provider from the prefix of the number rather than the location which gives more anonymity for the subscriber.

Now awaiting the assessment of my debuting novel from an assessor to see whether I should work on publishing from a single perspective or back to the original of three different perspectives. This is going to be an interesting time planning forward...

No comments:

Post a Comment