Saturday 30 September 2017

My story in less than 60 secs...

https://spark.adobe.com/video/fA5YyseB4GbUE

I've been playing around with various digital presentation platforms and thought to create a presentation that tells my story (generically) in under 60 secs. It was quite a neat way of exploring different ideas and will definitely be working on changing it up.

I've tried 'prezzie' but found it can be a lil' nauseating if the features are over done with the zooming in and out and at different angles. Although 'power point' is a neat presentation platform, I feel a lot of people have been power pointed out and are over it.

With 'powtoons', it was one of the first animated presentation platforms that I found pretty good to work with but it does take up a bit of time and energy to learn the various skills needed to coordinate it.

Which brings me to 'spark abode' a neat platform that allows a bit of creative and gives some neat options that doesn't tax your brain so much as in trying to work it all out. What's neat about it also is that a lot of thinking has been done for you and there's just your creative work to put it.

So here it is, enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment