Wednesday 21 June 2023

'Close to my Heart' an artistic venture with FHelen...

 

I've just joined an online paper art community called "Close to my Heart" CTMH which is an American based company that caters for scrapbooking, card making and other paper artistic ventures.

I started scrapbooking albums back in the early 2000s starting with my wedding album and then I started albums for each of my children, family holidays, graduations etc.

But since starting up my studies again and with teaching, I haven't been giving it another thought until I saw an artistic card making video and thought that I would love to give it a try and start scrapbooking again but with only a limited stock.

The neat thing about Scrapbooking is that I've gone back over the stories with my family and it's brought back some special memories in bringing photos together that could otherwise be forgotten or lost in digital space somewhere.

Whereas with an album, it brings photos, storytelling and written memories together in an artistic way with the embellishments, story writing, colour palette, stickers, card stock etc. it's actually a lovely, heart warming and relaxing hobby to have that also pays off in time with those enjoying to read the memories.

So here we go again. You're most welcome to check out my webpage for this on: https://helentauau-filisi.closetomyheart.co.nz and there's even room there to join me in ordering any stock that you might want to start card making or finish a scrapbooking album. All stock comes straight for the States USA to me and then gets delivered to you.

I'll be posting up some of my new creations, when I take time out of my teaching and studying to chill and I'm really looking forward to this new journey in the artistic art of card making especially since cards are becoming more expensive and often doesn't quite say what you're wanting it to say...



No comments:

Post a Comment