Thursday 8 June 2023

"I hope you dance" and inspirational song...


 "I hope you dance," is an interesting song that I came across which is such a neat inspirational song sung originally by Lee Ann Womak and here sung by Jennifer Lopez. I think it's the beautiful lyrics that share the heartfelt hopes of a mother for her child/ren.

I like it too and if you haven't heard it before, it's really worth listening too. I definitely would share it with my children and future grandchildren as it echoes similar sentiments that I have for mine about the importance of faith and the importance of dance as a metaphor for enjoying life.

When I first heard the song, I didn't think much of the music but the lyrics spoke for themselves and to see that for many moms it rings true as well as for married couples as their first dance song has been interesting to read too...

No comments:

Post a Comment