Thursday 17 August 2023

Lunch and change of challenge captaincy...

 

Today, I had lunch with a work colleague as I relinquished my role as team leader for our work fitness challenge and passed it on to my friend Cindy who is our new team captain.

She is as fit as a fiddle and has been training for years with weights, cross fit, hiking - you name it! she's onto it. But as I'm supposed to concentrating on finishing my thesis, I thought it was the right thing to do by our team as I just wanted to kick start a team and then pass on the leadership.

We have 5 ladies in our team and we're getting there. I wished I'd finished my thesis because then I'd definitely give it heaps but right now the timing isn't so great when there's still so much to do in tidying up my chapters and sorting out my figures and referencing and the list goes on.

I'm also still working on the side with my new coaching programme and have finished sorting out the 8 week programme and now working on the 14 week deep dive programme. It's such a blessing to be even thinking about it but there'll be time enough when all this writing is over.

But for now, more time spent writing and re-writing. So much to do and so little time but it's getting there and that's what so exciting. So off I go, I'd better get back to what I'm supposed to be doing and that's working on the writing...

No comments:

Post a Comment