Sunday 27 August 2023

Winter/Spring nature walks continue...

I'm loving these wintery/spring morning walks with the crisp air and beautiful warm sunshine. It's neat to be able to enjoy the quiet of the mornings whilst most people are still in their weekend beds sleeping in. 

I count it a privilege to be able to take the time to go for a stroll. I notice that there aren't many people out and about at this time. But it's also a time that I get to enjoy God's floral creations like the kowhai tree.

It's a native tree to New Zealand and our unofficial tree that a lot of native birds like to benefit from. I think I don't see enough of them around as they're not often sold at gardening shops but we definitely need to see more of them.

I'm reminded that Spring is just around the corner and we're in our last official month of winter with our winter woolies still on. By now, we're starting to ditch the scarves and mittens. It's such a joy to be able to see so many buds beginning to burst and flowering trees. We reminded again that Spring is just around the corner...

No comments:

Post a Comment