Sunday 13 August 2023

Spring is in the air!...

 

Spring is in the air! In going for my regular 5km walk this morning, I couldn't help but notice the beautiful pink blossoms of Magnolia trees all over.

We have one right outside our home and this was one was along the path that I was walking on. It's such a neat reminder that although we are still in our winter months in Auckland, that the promise of Spring weather is just around the corner.

I couldn't help but get caught in a little drizzle but it was nice to be able to get out again as it has been raining recently and the weather has been just too cold to go for a walk.

But today looked pleasant enough with the promise of rain but what's a little rain in the scheme of things? I'm just glad to be able to enjoy nature and the lovely blossoms that are beginning to peek out all over the place like daffodils too...


No comments:

Post a Comment