Thursday 25 July 2024

Creative HQ...

 

Had another great day with Creative HQ coaches for my PD Profession Development at Parnell, Central Auckland. Again, it is a real privilege to be with inspired and aspiring people.

The business company has been around for about 20 years, I've been told and their very state of the arts type of information tech business with link and have partnerships with NZ government other innovative enterprises and then with the likes of people like us.

It's a really interesting space to be as I'm in a group of 17 of us who are looking at Innovate ways of problem solving a case-study type of setting.

I'm totally inspired and it's given me time and resources to journey together with other like-minded people. The only problem is that I've got a well-overdue thesis that's supposed to be handed in very soon and then this amazing opportunity came along.

It's just simply a blessing as it wasn't something that I was out looking for but they hand-picked a group of us to go through their amazing programme and wow! simply blessed! as it's given me time to consider what the future might look like in the things that I'm aiming for.

Just an incredible space to be in as we have one more major full-day professional development and will then continue on with the coaching. Later on, I'll be having a look at some of the AI Artificial Intelligence or large language models to utilize and considerations for a revamp of my Social media. 

So much to do but so little time...


No comments:

Post a Comment