Friday 12 July 2024

Symbolism Vision board second half 2024...

 

This past week, I decided to make a Vision board with images that are symbolic of some of the goals that I have till the end of the year.

I'd read about how powerfully focusing they can be as inspirational and also reminds through physical presence to see.

What's so neat about it is that I added it to a corkboard so that I can always change it if need be. Plus I used push pins to change it up.

I'm thinking about changing it up monthly and adding or switching it up as is appropriate. Probably something that's really neat for those who like visual clarity which is something that I enjoy to do as well.

So why not give it a go. The pics can be symbolic of the goals that you want to accomplish and you can source your materials from magazines or photos etc. In fact, anything that appeals to you that resonates with your goals, dreams etc. can be used...

No comments:

Post a Comment